DRC Initial Appointment Request Form - Students
Thank you for reaching out to Student Access at the Disability Resource Center Student Access at the Disability Resource Center. To get started working with our office, we can assist you in making an initial appointment with a DRC access consultant so that you can discuss access and explore possible accommodations. Our front desk staff will be in contact with you soon with schedule availability based on your responses. If you have already met with us in the past, please reach out to your assigned access consultant or email email@example.com.
This form is intended for first time appointments. Please read the following information before proceeding on to the form.
Information and considerations for your appointment
- Please note, all appointments are currently being held remotely via Zoom or Google Meet. Please indicate if you have access needs which would require an in-person meeting.
- Please feel free to attend in whatever way makes you feel comfortable. You can have your camera turned off, use a virtual background, or call in to the meeting with a phone.
- If you have any additional access or privacy concerns, please let us know. An access consultant will be meeting with you alone, in a private space. Please consider your own privacy during your meeting.
- Please let us know if there are any foreseeable barriers to accessing Zoom or Google Meet and we can explore alternative methods, such as the phone
- If you are a first-year or transfer undergraduate student seeking academic accommodations for the fall semester, please indicate your orientation dates to allow us to schedule after that time. That way, we can focus on the classes that you will be taking.
- If you are seeking accommodations for placement exams, housing, orientation, or any other time-sensitive activity, please let us know so we can find an appointment at the earliest availability.